Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 63

I can explain!...Actually, I probably can't. I was just hanging out all day with a friend.

Picture: Goooo Jackets!

Background: Aww yeah. Dad actually picked this up at the car dealership near us a month or two ago. We stuck it on the front of the awesome PT Cruiser when we got home. It's a slap in the face of all the logos of that other school that are much more permeated throughout the region. That's all I have to say, otherwise I might get a war going in the comments section.

Ha. Right. Raging over the comments, here.

today's video is worth the watch...

(argh - was trying to get this post in at exactly 1:17am, but the picture uploaded more slowly than I anticipated)

No comments:

Post a Comment