Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 39

*cough* Yes, it's almost 3AM and I'm just now updating. Shush.

Picture: Me again! ಠ_ಠ

Background: Have you ever wondered what it would be like to stay up until 1AM just to do laundry? Well, I have! And I've already done it probably 4-5 times this year already. In fact, past midnight is the ONLY time I ever do laundry at all. Part of the reason is that it's a good time to get some writing done. Whenever I'm in my dorm, I always get distracted by a game or talking to peoples or schoolwork so that I never write. Whenever I'm out and about, it's for a reason, and that reason usually keeps me from writing. So midnight laundry started getting associated with writing time for me. I didn't get too much tonight, but enough for me to put in an addendum to one of my long term project stories that I'm doing. I guess you could say I'm writing a novel, but I haven't really been thinking of it like that.

Oh yeah, and explaining the picture might help too. I'm supposed to take a picture of myself now and then, and I figure once per month would be often enough to see my mug around this blog. And when I took this, I was waiting for my laundry to finish drying. There wasn't anybody else in there when I took this, either, otherwise they'd probably think I was nuts.

I'm not nuts. Promise. Though I do feel like I've skipped a day last week or something. I'll have to check when it's not THREE AM

today's video will melt you away...

No comments:

Post a Comment