Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 47

I did a count on my fingers earlier today to see if I was on the right day. I was.

Picture: Flower!

Background: I almost had this as yesterday's picture, but it didn't rain yesterday and I didn't feel like taking it when I passed it yesterday. Today, though, made this nice bloom look even nicer with the 2-3 inches of rain we got. Seriously, the streets had streams running through them. There were some that would probably have come up to my ankle, or higher. Some lightning too. It feels like forever since I've seen lightning or heard thunder. I also can't wait until summer so the summer storms can rage through the night. And I can actually get a little sleep here and there instead of making myself stay up until 2am for nonsense reasons.

Oh, and if you haven't heard of rainymood, then your life isn't complete yet. Add it to any relaxing music to make it much more soothing! Though, unfortunately, it doesn't have volume control. Ah well.

today's video is about railroads, minecraft, and relaxing music...

No comments:

Post a Comment