Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 55

Meh.

Picture: Another 117

Background: So imagine that you're standing behind your marimba in percussion ensemble. If you don't know what a marimba is, then google it. The music director is beginning practice, and he tells you a measure number to start at. It's measure 117. Yes, this happened to me, of course. I just sighed and began playing. We got a lot done that class, though, so all is well.

Along with this and my story, I've got yet another project on my hands: 8-bit music for a friend's video game. So far I've got a small sample of a space theme going, but it needs expansion I think. The opening it working out so far, but I know I'll probably have to do some working with the program I'm using. It's fun, though.

today's video is all about motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment