Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 53

Sittin' in the Student Center. Updatin' early. Spring Break next week. No tests this week. Heck yeah.

Picture: @_@ The colors...

Background: Got to go up with the astronomy club last night. It was pretty cool - seeing the moon up closer than I have before. I loved the skyline and wanted to grab a few pictures of it before leaving for the night. Unfortunately, I don't have a tripod and there was nothing to keep the camera steady on. I thought maybe one or two of them would come out with decent focus, but it was not to be. As I looked through the ones I took, I thought this one looked pretty cool with how it had a vibrated effect to it. Like you were a little out of focus or something. Because it was vibrated, and it was out of focus, oddly enough.

One of my internet friends is supposedly within 10-20 minutes driving distance from where I'm at. It's a shame we're both busy though, because it would've been cool to finally see someone that I've talked ages to and never really got to meat.

Yes, meat. Yes, I intentionally make that typo. You should too, it yields some hilarious results.

today's video is a crazy pokemon stadium battle...

1 comment:

  1. Said internet friend3/18/11, 10:08 PM

    *is honored to be mentioned*
    Sorry we were both so busy! I shall return in May for sure - but I did think of how close I must've been to GT when I was downtown :)

    ReplyDelete