Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 56

It's Friday! Weekend is here! References to Rebecca Black are being made! Huzzah!

Picture: Penguin Clock

Background: It's Spring Break! Finally! I got home around 3:30pm and I am now currently relaxing at home, doing nothing like a boss. The penguin clock I got from my parents as a late Christmas gift. Yes, seriously, a late Christmas gift. I really like penguins, too, so if you get me anything and it has a penguin on it, you get bonus points. As long as you don't spam me with gifts or say I'm obsessed. Because that'd be annoying, and I'm not obsessed. Promise.

I don't really have that many plans for Spring Break, but I might meat up with different people that I know. Come to think of it, there's a few people I should call and/or annoy just to say hello. I might have to also steal back my copy of TWEWY from a certain someone...

today's video is a quick dating tip...

(somehow I doubt people even watch these videos)

1 comment:

  1. It would be easier to get you a penguin present if you told me your birthday..and you're just zombie obsessed

    ReplyDelete