Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 69

Awwwwww yeah

Picture: You hungry?

Background: So yesterday I was with three other people doing a short gig for the Hinman building. They renovated the place and looks very nice inside. A presentation (with the president there!) was given, part of it being the choir singing with us four percussionists playing toms/triangle/tambourine. It was pretty cool, we did well, and there were lots of people to watch us. Behind us, though, sat these very highly tempting strawberries coated in chocolate. Three different trays of three different chocolates. What stinks is that I never got to eat one since I was helping pack things up. But I can just imagine their goodness by looking at this picture.

And thankfully, it's not a half-bad picture either, I think.

today's video is a pretty funny phone commercial...

1 comment: