Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 62

If you didn't see last night, I put up a Facebook page. There's even a nice little button on the bottom right that shows how many people like it. You're not alone, strangely enough! I thought for sure I was going to be the only one on there for awhile.

Picture: Gamesgamesgamesgames

Background: Because of that new TV in the dorm room, I was going to force myself to get plenty of new games over Spring Break. Well, next thing I knew, I had come into possession of seven games for myself and one borrowed one. The three Pokemon games? Bringing those back with me too. I'm almost to Fuchsia in Fire Red as well. I did notice one more thing...nearly all those Xbox games have Live capabilities. So I said to myself, "Self, I should get Xbox Live to play with the crazy people I know more often." When I'm getting back to Tech, I'm probably going to be asking who all has Live, etc etc. Then prepare to lose to my glorious slaughter!

today's video is familiar to those familiar with the internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment