Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 70

Home for the night. Tomorrow will probably have a late update since I'm not getting back to my dorm until late. Happy April Fools' Day, by the way. Pull any good tricks on anybody?

Picture: TV!

Background: This is the TV I moved into my dorm last week. The one regular reader I have (myself) might remember the picture of the TV stand on the Monday of that week. Well, this thing is heavy. Hong Kongian roommate and I couldn't lift it on both the drawers and stand. The thing is so nice compared to my old TV. Soooo nice. And we've got the Xbox 360 hooked up to it, and I'm stealing the N64 from the house and hooking that up too. I've also got some awesome movies down there that, if you haven't seen, you need to. Now.

today's video is vader playing piano...

1 comment: