Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 91

Whee! Apparently a short post today

Picture: Giant Inflatable Buzz!

Background: I got message yesterday from someone in my high school (he's still there, I'm not). Apparently he was going to be on campus today for Earth Day, so I went and saw him. He's taller than I remember. And older. But that's too be expected. On my way out, I decided to turn around and take a picture of the giant Buzz that was towering over the whole thing. Probably 40-50 feet high. Definitely something unusual for today.

today's video is a dane cook vid (nsfw)...

2 comments:

  1. That very same BUZZ! makes an appearance at every home football game.... sham on you for not knowing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it was on the IC lawn for a change! D:

    ReplyDelete