Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 84

Whee!

Picture: Bookish, are we?

Background: Man, there is NOBODY in the library right now. I'm waiting on my English 1101 group to get here to work on the Children's book that we're making. I sort of wanted to get here early so I could post this and maybe do some writing before they got here. This picture, though, was from a book I spent 5-6 hours reading over the course of last night and this morning. I had to write a 700-800 word essay summarizing and reviewing it. It's called Georgia Odyssey (by James Cobb) and I enjoyed it, oddly enough. It details the history of Georgia and peoples' personal experiences throughout its history. I was probably more interested in it because I've been born and raised in Georgia, but I wouldn't be surprised if it bored the socks off of people who aren't from here. So here's page 117, of course. I've still got to start thinking of how I'm going to put a collage of pictures for Day 117 when I get there, so we'll see how that works out.

today's video is a fun time in rush hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment