Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 96

Bahaha

Picture: Ingredients - Almonds

Background: So I was given a pound of almonds the other day. And as I lay in my mancave, eye twitching, nomming on almonds, I turned the bag over and looked at the ingredients list. Ha! It looks like one of those pictures you see on the internet of funny warnings/lists like this. But hey, they do have to put an ingredients list on it due to laws. Irregardless, it's pretty funny.

today's video is a forewarning for the metro atlanta area...

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised they didn't have to put allergen info. "May contain tree nuts"- HAHAHAHAHAHA

    I crack myself up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://img820.imageshack.us/i/p1030516f.jpg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I'm a genius! :D

    Actually, I'm just super familiar with looking for allergens. But I'll go with the first reason.

    ReplyDelete