Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 73

Hmm. Not good. When I opened this up yesterday, I had a feeling of "I don't wanna do this", and I'm getting it again right now.

Picture: My necklace

Background: Last year I tried out for pit leadership at high school, and made it. I probably could've done so my junior year, but I didn't. Probably should have, too, but that's in the past now. Anyway, that year our pit instructor gave us necklaces made out of leftover marimba string that I had with me. They went out and got the little charms, too. Green ones indicated a regular member, white indicated leadership, and brown indicated instructor. I had lost my necklace a few months ago and thought it was gone in the mess of my dorm room or room back at the parents' house. Luckily, when I went back home last Friday, I found it again! I was pretty psyched, and I've been wearing it around lately. I really, really like it. It reminds me of a pretty darn happy time that was my senior year.

today's video will make you feel kind of awesome...

2 comments:

  1. Sweet necklace! I love finding things. I think I subconsciously lose things just so I can find them again.

    Yeah, I do feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Me too. If it wasn't for my mother constantly telling me, "look under things!" I probably would lose everything I have :P

    ReplyDelete