Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 92

Okay, you know what? I don't care if I'm half an hour late. I just got home at 10 after midnight, so blegh.

Picture: Junior's Grill, a Tech tradition

Background: ...has closed! I seriously wish I went there more - I only went the one time with the RATs from band. I was going to go there the day it was going to be open last...but I woke up late, and I had to rush out the door and never got a chance. Sad day. But their chicken tenders were really good! It even caused a whole flamewar on the band header. At least THAT'S over with. I haven't personally had any news about Junior's other than that it closed, though, so for all I know, something changed.

In other news I'm back home for Easter, and you can probably bet that tomorrow's will be relating to Easter somehow. There's a good chance. Very good chance. If not, then I lied. I tend to lie a lot, though, so you shouldn't be surprised.

today's video is a funny roy zimmerman song...

1 comment:

  1. You are slacking. Try to be more on time, thanks. <3

    ReplyDelete