Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 81

Sitting in the Student Center, doin' a 5pm update. Sweet.

Picture: Big ball!

Background: I was on my way to English today when I noticed that there was this giant ball in one of the quads. As I walked by, one of them asked me to sign it - apparently every signature gives a few cents to their cause (helping children who are in need). So I did, and as I walked away, I thought, "Man, I'd want a picture by this thing." So I hurried back and asked to take a picture of it. Well instead, the guy asked if I wanted to be in it, so I said, Sure! And thus, the picture! The picture I had yesterday that was going to originally be today's actually got submitted to Only At Tech instead. If it gets on, then sweet! If not, oh well.

today's video is all about using your voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment