Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 98

Okay, I really don't know what happened yesterday. I somewhat knew what I wanted to take a picture of, but I wasn't sure.

Picture: Agony, pain, and a flash drive.

Background: Friday. Supposed to be a good thing, right? Well not this particular Friday. I woke up expecting to simply put together the 10 videos of 1 second long clips of animation that I needed to combine. The animation was due at 2:oo, and I had a class 1-2, so I needed to get it done when I woke up at 11:30. Well, the animations were on this flash drive. I couldn't find it. I cursed, took a shower, and bolted off to the labs (fully dressed, not right out of the shower, mind you) where the animations were also stored. I emailed the animations to myself and put them together on my laptop, and submitted them (with plenty of time to spare, actually). So I went to my 1 o'clock class and figured that I might get an email from somebody who might have found that flash drive. I even specifically have a file on it that is named "READ IF FOUND" for this purpose, but I didn't hear from anybody all night. I got back to my dorm room and later that night, I was looking around my little mancave and lo and behold, it was barely visible underneath my TV.

I probably could've killed someone if I wasn't careful.

today's video is an interesting animation/speech about language...

1 comment:

  1. Or you just got lazy. It's OK. :)

    ReplyDelete