Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 88

fgfds...late, but just barely

Picture: Me...

Background: ...and my snazzy new haircut! Seriously, I've needed one for a few weeks. I haven't had time to get one for the past four or five days, though, so I finally got one after lab today. The lady was really nice. It was funny, I was actually in need of shampoo and didn't even think about getting some until I went there. Good timing on my part, I suppose.

I've had a lot on my mind, and a lot to do. English project was most of it, a history paper last Friday, and a test early Thursday morning. Thinking back, that felt like years ago, that Thursday morning test. But now I have something that resembles free time again! I might actually get some sleep tonight. Maybe.

today's video is just...whoa....whoa...whoa....

No comments:

Post a Comment