Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 93

I refuse to acknowledge that it's past midnight.

Picture: What IS this thing?

Background: My nephews and nieces went Easter egg hunting today! The Easter bunny hid them everywhere, including on a lamppost up high, on and around cars, and in bushes and the grass. Thankfully the yard is large enough to where that bunny is able to hide all forty-eight eggs! I'm surprised he found enough spaces for all of them. And if you're that one or other person who actually saw day one or two, then you'll recognize this little guy! The outstretched arm belongs to my oldest brother, and the frog belongs somewhere in nature. I can't remember who the feet belong to, though.

today's video is about guitar hero and volcanoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment