Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 85

Decently long Saturday

Picture: Spider!

Background: Took this yesterday actually, on my way back to my dorm. Saw a flower in a bush and I looked closer and saw the spider just chilling out there. My camera doesn't have a good manual focus, so this'll have to do.

But today was long. Went to sleep at 3:30AM and back up at around 8AM. Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm young and I can do this stuff, but I never get that little sleep, so I was groggy. Hiked all the way across campus to see my old Academic Team play, which lasted just about all day. It was really fun, and I'm glad I got to see them in action once more. Went back to the dorm after that and conquered a solar system. That took about three hours. And now I sit here, writing this. I probably should've gone to grab something to eat earlier, because I'm starving. Oh well.

today's video is about a dinosaur and an elementary school...

No comments:

Post a Comment