Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 74

As promised on Facebook, a late update!

Picture: Penguin! With a RAT cap!

Background: The RAT cap is a(nother) Tech tradition that the band keeps alive. You write "RAT", your name, your hometown, your (expected) graduation date, and your declared major. If those change, I'm pretty sure you can change those on the hat itself.

Underneath that yellow cap sits a big penguin. It's like 2 feet tall, and fluffy as hell. Because of a few talks with my roommate, and questionable uses of said penguin, it has been dubbed "Judgmental Penguin". I also plan on stuffing him into my bag and walking around campus with him facing people behind me as I walk. Creepy, no? Yes. Exactly. YES.

today's video is a mass of incandescent gas...

No comments:

Post a Comment