Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 77

It was by chance that I saw today's picture - if I didn't walk around with my head to the ground all the time, I wouldn't have seen it!

Picture: A ladybug!

Background: Well, unrelated, registration for classes has been this week, and people have been worried out the hind end about it. I just registered this morning and found just about everything I was looking for. Works for me! But I do know some people that weren't getting into anything they wanted. My roommate took several off the wall classes that me might as well be an art major. It's kind of funny.

Anyway, I was walking out of history class and peering down at this little plant and saw this cute thing sitting there. I stopped right away and had to take some pictures of it. Luckily it stayed still long enough for me to get 8 pictures of it (only four of which turned out any good), even after I grabbed the end of the plant so it wouldn't sway in the breeze. You can always tell when spring is coming up in Georgia when you start to see these critters pop up.

today's video is a pretty cool xylophone...

No comments:

Post a Comment