Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 86

Oh boy, almost missed it. Good thing I check the time every now and then.

Picture: Gray skies ahead...

Background: This was taken also on Friday. It was around 6pm and I was going back and forth on places on campus trying to do things. Alas, the food places in the Student Center were all closed. Super lame! But as I stood there, I saw the skyline and enjoyed the fact of the oncoming rain. I love the rain and all it's sounds. Too bad it wasn't a thunderstorm, though. I really like those more.

today's video is a benny hill police chase...

1 comment:

  1. This storm in the safety of Tech = awesome.
    This storm driving in Marietta = we thought we were going to die.

    It's all relative.

    ReplyDelete