Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 95

2 o'clock update just for you.

Picture: A clematis

Background: When I got my camera, the first few things I took pictures of where the plants around the house - included a clematis. The one I took of the same kind of flower about a year ago is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken. That, and a mushroom that I saw in the forest by the house. So I decided to get another couple shots of the clematis flowers that were blooming in the same place as last year, and I think this one turned out well. I'm happy with it, at least.

Concert tonight! Gonna rock it up, baby.

today's video is a fun rube goldberg machine...

2 comments:

  1. Your favorite sister :)4/26/11, 2:42 PM

    Hey- my first post didn't show up. It is a pretty flower :) great pic Wes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite sister :)4/26/11, 2:43 PM

    That's really the name of the flower? Sounds dirty. Perv.

    ReplyDelete