Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 33

Another long day. My feet are rebelling. I think I'm Libya.

Picture: Impressed, no?

Background: Okay, that was a bad pun, I admit. I couldn't resist. This was taken on Monday like a few other days' pictures. I honestly have no time to carry around a camera for a picture, and I'm dead tired (haha, zombie humor) and about to watch a movie with some dorm mates. Plus, I like this picture. It was on the sidewalk going away from the student center, farther and to the right of yesterday's picture. My thought process was that people ignore these little imprints all the time. Why not highlight it once to show something that you don't always see or recognize?

Today has been long. I can't wait for sleep, but it's movie time.

today's video is a really awesome song by a norwegian band...

No comments:

Post a Comment