Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 20

20 days in! Woo! Late update because I was busy with schoolwork due at midnight and I've been so preoccupied today with school stuff that I barely had time to think about a photo.

Picture: Penguins!

Background: My roommate, my ex, my first public school friend, and a large internet community can all attest to the fact that they are my favorite bird. They think I'm obsessed, but I don't think so. I mean, I kept myself from taking a picture of these penguins on a poster in the hallway until I absolutely had no other picture ideas, right? That has to count for something. The poster itself is for the university's night at the aquarium, but I've already been 2-3 times and don't really care for another go.

Another thing, I'm already feeling like I'm running out of the variety of videos I've got. I get links from everywhere (Facebook, IRC, forums, etc) but I usually forget about them. So if you've got some good videos that I should post up here, shoot me an email/comment/FB message/PM elsewhere or something. I think you're able to access my email address from the blog, but I dunno. Luckily, I was linked to something worth watching a few hours ago...

today's video is the best a fake translation can get...

No comments:

Post a Comment