Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 26

Hockey night again! And I'll probably see some of my high school friends there too. Sweet!

Picture: Aren't they just the cutest? A bunny and duckling bag...so CUTE

Background: So roommate and I went to Target for stuff. I needed stuff like new shoes, pants for a concert, tissues, things like that. He needed marshmallows for HvZ, which is a perfectly reasonable excuse to go to Target. We separated to get our own things, and when I saw him later...he had these. They're little bags to hold his marshmallows. His thought process, which I totally agree with, is that the zombiez will be completely humiliated (zombiliated?) by having a human stun them by use of these cutesy little bags. It's pure awesome.

Not much else to report...just life as usual. Study study study study teeworlds work work work sins of a solar empire run to class go go go go study study. Sleep? What's that?

today's video is a speech that i completely agree with...

No comments:

Post a Comment