Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 12

Early update for the crazies that actually give me pageviews at noon. Which would be nobody. But early update anyway because I caught a good picture with an hour between classes and I have my laptop with me.

Picture: DO NOT DRINK

Background: I passed a cement truck (not a mixer, according to second oldest brother) on my way to class. Near the bottom was a large-ish tank that said just that. I sort of chuckled to myself. I mean, you would think it would be pretty obvious that you should not drink things in large tanks that are attached to cement trucks. So I had to stop and take a picture (even with some odd looks, but I didn't really care. It was funny).

Today is also Say Happy Birthday to a Marine Day (aka, my brother's birthday). Gonna call him once I finish typing all this out. He's old. But I'll be old too, so it's okay.

today's video is a little subtle...

No comments:

Post a Comment