Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 15

Ahhhhhhhh stuff to do and procrastination. Not a good combo.

Picture: ಠ_ಠ

Background: In Humans versus Zombiez, we all got bandannas that would show if we were humans or zombies. If you wore it on your arm/leg, then you were human. If you wore it around your head, you were a zombie. I didn't get turned into a zombie until the finale (a whole week of paranoia!). I decorated mine with this on one side for when I got turned, and I put a personal quote on the other side: "Keep your socks close and your zombiez far". You basically "stun" zombies with socks or marshmallows. It was a blast to play, and there's another week of playing coming up in about two weeks. I'm pumped!

Going to a hockey game today! Leaving my dorm room at ~8:30 to meet up with a bunch of people to go. Can't wait.

today's video is a hockey goalie knock out...

No comments:

Post a Comment