Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 124

...

Picture: $1.17 tip

Background: I was calculating a tip I was giving for the night, and if I wanted the bill to come out even, I would've had to tip x.17 (since the bill was x.83). So, in the spirit of the number, I tipped $1.17 and saved the customer copy of the receipt. I know, my thumb's nail is really long, don't judge me. I just don't really think about them.

Last night was...interesting. I don't want to go into detail, but I learned about things and found out about things that I didn't know were true. Yes, very vague and mysterious, but I'm not going to bother you all with my problems. But I've been feeling down since about 5am and my favorite music isn't helping. Heck, I drove home in silence, so you know there's something strange going on. I'll be fine, though, I promise :)

today's video......

No comments:

Post a Comment