Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 113

Okay, didn't update yesterday because once I woke up and left the house, I was gone all day. Leave me alone!

Picture: Now who ARE these people...

Background: Yesterday was pretty awesome. I got to see some cool peeps that live around me and went to lunch. Then a pool party. Then a campfire/s'mores making time at said pool party. Then watched my first two Doctor Who episodes (not bad, not bad at all...). Fun day fo' sho'. I didn't get home until 1:35am, in part to stopping by WaHo for a quick bite to eat since I get hungry in the early morning hours now. I had to take a shower when I did get home, and by the time I showered and got the chlorine out of my hair (and stopped smelling like smoke), it was about time for me to get some sleep. Good day, though. Very good day.

today's video is interesting, to say the least (nsfw)...

No comments:

Post a Comment