Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 111

Last night Blogger was doing maintenance when I was trying to log in to post. So I can't help the fact that this is late. On the brighter side, I learned how to spell "maintenance" after typing it at least four or five times now!

Picture: THE WORLD

Background: This is hanging up in my room. My walls are abysmally blank, save for this map and a few other small things which you'll probably see soon. I haven't gone out much lately, and it's raining, so I probably won't go out for the rest of the day. I've given thought to drawing all over this map and giving my version of world domination, but I would have a bad feeling if anybody ever found it and started questioning my joking ways. "Joking" ways.

today's video is something i'm planning to learn on the piano eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment