Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 115

Video games are horrible, horrible things.

Picture: Quarters!

Background: Sub-par picture today because for one, it's 2:50am, and for two, I didn't have anything interesting going on today. Video games kept me going from around 7:30 all the way until I started this post. Remember that whole big deal about the state quarters? I've got six left to go. Six! And they're all the quarters with the D on the front. All the P quarters are already on the other side. Yes, that's the carpeting in my room. Don't judge me.

today's video is about being late...

1 comment:

  1. The difference is P's were minted in Philadelphia while D's were minted in Denver. Therefore, the D's have to travel east to be collected by us people who find P's left and right.

    ReplyDelete