Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 121


[404 - Pretext not found]

Picture: Grrr!

Background: DND with miniatures. This is my character. He kicks some serious tail, and he never dies. NEVER. Now, I know the fact that going on and on about your character will bore the pants off of somebody else, so I won't go into detail or anything, but he has special stuff to where he keeps popping up after being knocked down to no health. Gaming was pretty fun today, since it's been well over a month or two since I've last played any face-to-face tabletop games.

Decent day otherwise, can't complain. Traded my mattress with the one in the grandkids' playroom, since my back was killing me since I got back from Tech. Things are better now! Hurray.

today's video is a shapely remix...

No comments:

Post a Comment