Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 284

Whee!

Picture: Wheel! Of! Fortune!

Background: I went to a very, very nice hotel today. At that hotel, I went up a couple floors and tried out for Wheel of Fortune. I actually solved a puzzle once and won this hat! ("Shaggy & Scooby Doo" was the puzzle). Then took a quiz. Then got into the second round. And within the next two weeks I'll find out if I got accepted to play on the show itself! I'll have to find a way to Los Angeles, but that shouldn't be all that bad. But that's if I get accepted, which I won't know for sure until around the 18th of this month.

Hey, there's a chance. Which is *awesome*

today's video is some fun bloopers that i hope doesn't happen to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment