Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 286

This string of on-time updates is so strange and confusing, yet so pleasant.

Picture: Dreary day

Background: Not really much "background" to this picture. I walked out of the Student Center and thought this view looked really cool, so I snapped a few shots. Thank God for post-processing, otherwise this picture would've turned out horribly. Not saying it's amazing, but it's nice.

Not much else to report for today. Trying to get myself to write more, since it's been awhile since I've had a good hour of writing to do. On that subject, this month is NaNoWriMo. I'm thinking about doing that next year, since I'm having fun writing my two stories.

Those two stories might turn into three soon, if I'm not careful. I had a sudden inspiration for yet another story, all thanks to a single song. I'd link to it here, but it's not on youtube. I downloaded it thanks to a video that just happened to have the song in the description, and fell in love with it. It makes me love Post Rock even more.

today's video is a piƱata party...(nsfw, ish)...

No comments:

Post a Comment