Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 290

Bam! On time today.

Picture: Butterfly!

Background: This poor thing was in the volleyball sand all during Pit practice, and I was hoping it would stay there so I could snap a few pictures of it before we headed over to full band practice. I did get that chance, although I didn't get nearly as many as I wanted since we were a tad late moving over.

And now, I feel like a jerk because I didn't help it. I was being pushed into hurrying up and moving over (along with the other 3 that were taking pictures) so I didn't give it a second thought. Hopefully someone did something, as the poor creature looked like it was stuck in the sand or something. It wasn't moving very far from where it was :(

Ah, well. In other news, absolutely nothing of note happened to me today. Just like Good Friday, 1930.

today's video is an smbc comic, except moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment