Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 301, 302

Bah!

It's 2:30am Sunday. I spent my morning reliving HvZ in a quick mission and spent the afternoon worrying. Part of it was about a team project that'll have to be done soon, and the other part about money that I don't have. Then the million other things that bug me. Bah! Instead of reading my ranting, here's some pictures.


I mean, who doesn't love a manhole with sperm all around it? Seriously. Anyway, that's all for this weekend. I'm still going to have a post for tomorrow to, I just wanted to put both manhole pictures up because they're pretty funny. When I first saw this (because all I do when I walk is look at the ground) I had to laugh. There are some vandals (or pandals?) with great senses of humor.

And if you don't recognize those two in the first picture, well, it's not from a lack of me mentioning them.

No comments:

Post a Comment