Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 309, 310

Ah! Missed a day and late on day 2, but it's here!

Firstly, I got some editing done tonight. This is the quote on top of the first page of my "novel" or whatever you want to call it. I thought it would be appropriate considering the content of the first chapter (and the second, come to think about it).

Most of the editing was done while my laundry was being washed and dried. All of chapter four and most of chapter five are now out of the way, just the rest of chapter five and what I have done of chapter six. This is getting a little painful to print out, since there's so much paper and I only have so much free printing. I might start using that central print station that allows for free printing, who knows. I just hope they don't read it, since I twinge a little when I think about someone looking at this unfinished writing. I've got such a long way to go, too!

Speaking of writing, I feel another letter coming on!

Dear person who has a chance to see this, but probably won't,

Thank you. Your work of writing is literary gold. I, for one, am so glad to have obtained it through friends. I have combed through it several times, and I find joy in the many ways you have worded such things. I had no idea that something for a project could turn out so amazing! Your speak of "Norman teeth" and "clitching" is fantastic. You, sir, have come out with the best line I have ever heard from any literary piece: "Once a rapist, always a rapist." It is my pleasure to introduce my narration of this story, one chapter at a time. I hope, if you ever read this, that you know I have been thrilled to ever lay my eyes on your work. Masterwork!

From,
Wes

Finally, the other picture I owe you. Enjoy.

That's what she said!

No comments:

Post a Comment