Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 312

I have made a discovery!

Picture: Whatchu lookin' at?

Background: And that discover is that I cannot look badass with glasses on. I barely do without them on. This is a somewhat personal little thing: I always thought that cargo pants make kids like me look twice as badass as normal. I don't know why, but now that I actually have two pair, I'll be wearing them and feeling a bit more awesome. The fingerless Apocalypitca gloves kind of help, too. Now that it's actually getting cold, I finally have an excuse to wear all this stuff I've got. Maybe I might get contacts in the long run, but I don't really want to bother with them at this point in life.

Say what you want, I don't care! It's who I am.

To pretty much everyone,

If you want to hang out with me, then give me something to do. If you invite me to a party, have something there to do (that isn't Guitar Hero). Ask me to grab lunch. Talk about coming over and beating up bad guys with you. But don't ask me to just "hang out" because I'm terrible at it. I have to be doing something, I have to be engaged. I never make excuses that aren't true unless I'm being asked to just hang out.

And watching movies or TV doesn't count, because that's not engaging at all. Sitting in front of a box of colorful, moving pictures doesn't interest me in the slightest unless I'm the one moving the pictures.

From Tech with Love,
Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment