Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 159

Tiringly good day

Picture: GENTLY

Background: I came up with this idea after the boss sent out an email. She had other stuff in the email of course, but part of it was asking where all our pens were. So I took a cup, cut off the top, and used the magnet to hold it up. Pens go inside, and they stay there unless being used.

Got less sleep than I'm used to. But I got some good tips today, and I got paid. Then I went home, took a shower, and headed off to an Irish Pub. Where I won a $40 gift certificate. So yes, it's been a good day, but I'm a bit tired. What's better, though, is that I'm spending tomorrow with friends. It's gonna be pretty awesome. Then workworkworkworkworkworkwork. But that means money. So I don't mind at all. I'm definitely thankful to have a job; that's for sure.

today's video is brought to you by nambla...(ignore the part after 3minutes if you don't care, like me)...

No comments:

Post a Comment