Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 146


Updating earlier than 11pm? Preposterous!

Picture: A lot of wood

Background: The 'rents deck is coming out nicely. Dad and two older brothers have the posts set, the deck and stair frames built, and the top of the deck's extension already has a floor. It's a nice change from our 17 year old deck that was getting ready to fall apart. The wood is nice and new for once, and they'll be staining it and putting a pergola on the outer part...It's gonna be nice, and great for the grandkids.

In other news, I'm closing in on 30,000 words in the story I've been writing for awhile. Crazy. And I don't even know where I'm going to be going next. I've got a very rough idea of where I want to get to, but everything in between is hazy.

today's video is braiiiiiiiiiinsssssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment