Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 141

Rawr!

Picture: Doggie!

Background: My Dad's deck is looking very nice with the new wood and all. So the neighbor's dog decided to drop by and have a look. It's weird to see him here, though, since our neighbor lives so far back behind us. He came up on the deck once or twice and I got some good pictures of him. His name is Jack, according to our neighbor who walked all the way to pick him up. I suspect that Jack wanted to get inside because it started raining hard about twenty minutes after the neighbor carried him off. It's probably still raining hard, but I can't hear it over listening to today's video. Over and over again.

Don't ask me what kind he is. I don't know anything about dogs, so I couldn't tell you, and I didn't ask the neighbor because I didn't really care. To dog lovers out there, I don't intend any offense. At least, none that I'll outright say.

today's video is by they might be giants...

No comments:

Post a Comment