Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 137

Close...almost midnight

Picture: My church

Background: Yeah, like I said yesterday, I went to a little social at church. I took advantage of the emptiness of church to take a few pictures, but I was pressed for time. They didn't come out as well as I hoped, so maybe some day (and hopefully with a better camera) I'll grab better pictures. It's really an awesome place.

I forgot to mention that I had exactly $117 in cash yesterday. I had $100 to deposit at the bank and $17 from just having cash. I was counting it all at one point and then just sat there and sighed. Figures. Later, my mom had me read off a number that went something like "...761177..."

today's video is magikarp being awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment