Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day One Seventy NYAN

NYANNYANNYAN

Picture: NyanCD!

Background: On a whim, I downloaded one hour's worth of nyancat singing. Yes, one hour. Then I burned a CD. If I ever take a solo road trip somewhere, this baby is getting popped in. I've already Nyan'd my part of Georgia three separate days. Why, you may ask? I have no idea. That's the beauty of it! Driving down the road to nyancat with the windows down and the music up? Fantastic experience. The only thing that could make this better was if I had a large van and painted it up like nyancat. And if I ever have an extraordinary amount of money and time, then that just might happen. It just might.

today's video is kids reacting to nyancat...

1 comment: