Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 167

Yeahhhhh

Picture: Pergola!

Background: It's on its way. Dad's got the last of the lumber for it. I'm moving some more rocks tomorrow, hoping that I don't mess up my hand. Once it's all built and ready to be used, I'm planning on using it for some Humans and Zombies fun.

Other than that, Thursday was relatively unexciting from what I can remember. Then again, that's not going very far. Trying to avoid messing with my stitches has pretty much taken up my whole mind lately. I don't think I'll be hurting later in life, but I have felt a tingle in my thumb once or twice. I think that just might be from working with my hands a lot. No pun intended.

today's video is about a cool shoe shine...

No comments:

Post a Comment