Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 164

Happy American Awareness Day

Picture: Dirty shorts

Background: I worked for my brother today (well, technically his friend). Got up the earliest I have in awhile to be down at their kitchen - they do catering. I even got to do dishes! Twice! But it wasn't that bad. I've been doing dishes for years, so I suppose I'm not an amateur or anything, and I'm used to doing them at work all the time already. So yeah, nothing much else happened today. I just about took a nap when I got home, but dinner rectified that.

Yeah, I could mention something about it being American Independence Day. But honestly, this country isn't perfect, and never will be, no matter who's in office. But hey, we're here and we're doing fine, right?

today's video is a nice speech to go with today...

No comments:

Post a Comment