Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 161

Note: This post was written in the middle of the night when the author could not figure out where his camera was. Then found it.

Picture: Orange Stool

Background: I swear if I get the search keywords "orange stool" as something that was used to find my blog, I'm going to shake my head in disgust. Today my mother went to get me before I jetted off to work for a second time. She wanted to show me this neat little thing. I like taking pictures of toadstools, so I stayed out there as long as I dared so that I would be late for work. I made it on time, thankfully, and got to go through a stressed day of work. I'm about to fall asleep sitting here typing this up.

today's video should be a real sitcom...

No comments:

Post a Comment