Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 180

I think I'm going to change the blog heading to "Updated between noon and 2 am." or something like that. Sheesh.

Picture: Baby!

Background: I have six nieces/nephews, and one of their birthdays was today, so I got to see most of them. I wish there was a common word in English to combine nieces/nephews into one group like I know there is in Spanish ("sobrinos"). Alas, there is not. Pictured is the youngest of them all, only 3 and a half months old so far. Those are my parents, her grandparents, playing peekaboo with her. She likes to be held a lot more than she likes being laid down. Right now, you can see the "What on earth are you doing" look on her face. Then again, my parents get that look a lot *cough*

Other than that, I didn't work today. And I don't work tomorrow. Which means if you alive and available to hang out or something...

today's video is about getting somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment