Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 165

I'm a day late lately, I know.

Picture: My hand

Background: The reason I haven't updated is because of work and this. I cut my hand open at work on Tuesday. It was a pretty deep cut, but it was clean. From there I was moved to an urgent care place where they put in 4 stitches. I'll be okay - things couldn't have turned out better, to be honest. Plus, I've been working like crazy and I'm hardly finding time to relax, much less take pictures. I will get back on track, and the day that I'm missing is still in my mind. But my schedule for the next two weeks is jam packed. I really am not sure if I even will have time to see friends at all.

Which comes to something else - I deactivated my Facebook. Some people have asked why, and I tell them it's for "personal reasons". Well to be honest, it was feeling like nobody really cared about me. I know people do, but nobody ever showed it. There's more to it than that, but that's the gist of it (and that's all I'll say here). I'm going to get back on eventually, just gimme some time, okay?

today's video is the last thing i posted on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment