Want to read Flickering Light from the beginning? Click here!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 170


Well yesterday was July 11th, or 7/11. Which is 117 backwards. Aww yeah.

Picture: A parking lot

Background: I visited my high school band yesterday to see how they were doing - and they were doing really well! Maybe I'll be able to go see one of their games or competitions this year. I do miss the high school band a bit, but I don't mind that it's over. What passed is the past, and I enjoyed it then, so why hang onto the memory? Besides, I'm in a great band now with even more fun traditions (and it's a lot more chill compared to high school). I just can't wait until that week in August to maybe go dwarfing with a RAT that I might call my own...

today's video is buzz aldrin being awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment